Become a PADI Professional
If you have ever wanted to make a career out of diving or if you just want to learn more and become a dive leader take the first step to becoming a PADI professional with the Divemaster Course.
Divemaster training develops your leadership and dive skills by training you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. Working closely with an instructor, you'll expand your dive knowledge and your skills as you become a dive professional. You'll learn to:
- Help other divers improve their dive skills and further enjoy their dive experiences
- Become an ambasador and raise awareness for the underwater environment
- Apply dive theory knowledge and skills to preventing and solving problems
- Fulfill your role within the business of diving and advance your career
To enrol on the Divemaster Course you must meet the following requirements:
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and a PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent certification from another training agency)
- 18 years or older
- Logged at least 40 scuba dives
- Completed EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months (or suitable first aid course)
- Be medically fit to dive and cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months
Contact us for more details, pre requisites and course content.
Scuba diving in Milton Keynes